MMC-PRO is for use by professional operators
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
About MMC PRO
MMC-PRO is a dynamic broad-spectrum anti-viral and anti-bacterial algaecide and disinfectant. It is PH-neutral and non-corrosive, readily biodegradable, and contains no bleach or acids. It is suitable for use on a wide range of outdoor hard surfaces.
MMC-PRO is classified as a hard-surface biocide and is approved for use in the UK (HSE 7824) and Ireland (PCS 93764) for use by professional operators – that is people who regularly use herbicides/biocides/chemicals in their routine job (certification is not required).
Under HSE/EC regulations the product may not be used to treat moss. This applies to all similar products, however they are labelled or advertised.
MMC-PRO is PH-neutral and non-corrosive. It is not physically capable of damaging or staining any hard surface – unlike the pigments in mould/algae which easily leach into hard surfaces to leave mould and algal staining. Where this has happened the product residues will often help to soften staining gradually over several months but may not remove it.
The product is suitable for use on a wide range of outdoor surfaces, including; all natural stone, composites, granite, block paving, brickwork, slate, tarmac and asphalt, painted surfaces, roof-tiles, glass, uPVC and plastics, fibreglass, metals, plaster, grouting, render, pebbledash, conservatory roofs, felt and asbestos roofing, caulking, gravestones.
MMC-PRO can be used as a pre-paint treatment, and before or after application of a patio/driveway sealant.
MMC-PRO is suitable for use on all synthetic/artificial surfaces including running tracks, sports surfaces, artificial grass, playground flooring areas etc.
We do not recommend using MMC-PRO on marble. Although the product will kill the mould and algal growths that often affect marble, removal by the elements of dead (and discoloured) growths in any deep veins will not be possible.
TimberUnder HSE/EC regulations the product may not be used on timber surfaces. This applies to all similar products, however they are labelled or advertised.
Users must read and comply with all of the label information.
Animals must be kept off treated surfaces until the surfaces have first completely dried.
All contact with plant life should be avoided. In the event of run-off or over-spray onto grass or plants, the affected areas should be thoroughly flushed with fresh water.
In the event of a medical emergency, users should immediately call 01865-407333
(from Ireland: +44-1865-407333).
Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended).